WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Friday 22 May 2009

MEDIA

I've finally managed to reinstall film-editting gubbins on to my pc, which means that I should be able to start uploading some of my work, both old and new.

Unfortunately, I'm a massive fan of analogue, and I say 'unfortunately' because I put all my finished work onto VHS, and don't currently have any means of transferring that stuff back onto pc. Whoops.

So, I might have to re-edit some of my work before I can post it online. That's also providing I can find a video-hosting site that doesn't take the copyright of anything it hosts...

*UPDATE*

You can now view my latest film via http://tablefortytwo.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment