WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Wednesday 8 July 2009

BLAH BLAH BLAH I HAVE THE DAILY MAIL FOR MY BRAIN

"Hey son, what you doing?"

"Hey mum, I'm just looking at some websites and magazines I can send my stories to."

"Do any of them pay?"

"Er, yes, but most are 'token' payment, and quite a lot don't offer payment at all..."

"You really need to do something that gets you money."

Subtext:
You're wasting your time doing something I previously gave you praise for. Furthermore, you read Stephen King, and he makes a lot of money from writing, so why aren't you now making a lot of money from it? I have no idea what I'm talking about. What's the point of doing *anything* if you don't get paid?

This conversation seems to happen every single week. Every. Single. Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment