WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Monday 20 July 2009

EFF YOU! ooo nice vax

OMG I like so totally hate the world right now! Eff you world, I'm going to wear more black and listen to Avenged Sevenfold until I cry myself to sleep!!!111 I HATE U MOM

I visited Currys earlier today with my dad and looked at vacuum cleaners. There is only one type of vax that cleans carpets and isn't an upright. TRUE STORY!

UPDATED!: QUIET PLEASE! and QUIET AT THE BACK!

Congratulations if you came here from LIBRARY OF THE LIVING DEAD - you've not only made me proud but your mother proud, and Jesus proud, and all the orphans proud too.

And on that note, as they say, "God hates a coward"

No comments:

Post a Comment