WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Tuesday 25 August 2009

BLOOD!

I find vampires to be the most boring monster in the entire history of forever. However, I enjoyed Being Human's take on them and I really, really liked Forever Knight. Some friends recently put me onto True Blood, and I must confess I'm enjoying that, too. I missed Moonlight the first time it appeared on UK TV so I've started to give that show a go as well. But it seems remarkably close in themes and content to Forever Knight...but more "hip" and "sexy". Hmmm. At least these shows make vampires interesting again. Although I did love Buffy, and Angel (the latter a bit more, I think). I wonder if the renewed interest in vampires (I haven't seen Twilight, and don't intend to, thanks very much teeny boppers) will lead to a renewed interest in other monsters, like werewolves...? I think TV has a distinct lack of werewolf-flavoured series. I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment