WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Tuesday 11 May 2010

ZOMBIE ZOOLOGY NOW AVAILABLE!!!

It features my 'living dead insects' piece ONE MAN AND HIS DOG, along with stories by TIM CURRAN, ANTHONY GIANGREGORIO and RYAN C. THOMAS!


http://productsearch.barnesandnoble.com/search/results.aspx?WRD=zombie+zoology

It'll be up on Amazon.co.uk very very very soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great story!
    Everyone did a great job, but yours was one of the three I couldn't pick a favorite from!

    And seriously people! Buy this book, I am in it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you very much! This is the first published book I've had something in so I'm chuffed to bits haha

    ReplyDelete