WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Monday 14 June 2010

NOW WITH 95% MORE NEON!

There, I've done it. Cleaned this site up a bit so it doesn't look like a dictionary exploded on it. You'll now find all my available stories and books neatly tucked away within the blog itself, and the details can be accessed by clicking the handy dandy link just over there --->

I've also put info about anthologies I'm editing over there too --->

And the link list is really bloody long but I didn't want to bury that in the blog. I don't know why; I just didn't. You can have a goosey gander at associated sites by checking them out over there -->

What the hell, everything's over there now -------------->

Except links to older blog posts, and the dreaded blog 'tags', which are stuffed into awkward gaps at the bottom of the page.

Have fun exploring kiddies! If you get lost, just remember the fastest way to get help is to scream hysterically for your parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment