WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Tuesday 5 April 2011

I'VE GOT MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO WITH MY TIME THAN TELL EVERYONE ABOUT YOUR STUPID VHS COLLECTION

No, I simply won't do it. It's a stupid request, getting me to update your blog with news that, by this very afternoon, you'll have your frankly stupefying collection of 1980's horror films on proud display in your lounge, possibly angled so that the front covers scare the crap out of your female housemate who can't even watch a David Lynch film without cowering in abject terror. I won't do OH GODDAMN IT, you got me to do do it anyway. How the hell did that happen? There's not even any way I can offer my usual parting shot of 'mind you, something something EVIL TOADS!', except by making a point about not being able to do it, like I just did then. Argh. I'm Captain Bucky O'Hare, and I'm getting mighty fed up of caretaking Wayne Goodchild's stupid blog.

And yeah, this post really does qualify as 'guff' is you ask me. And since you're over my shoulder dictating what I write, why the hell haven't you just put all that crap about the videos yourself? Wait what are you doing? I'm sorry, Wayne Goodchild! I didn't mean to ques

No comments:

Post a Comment